Editorial responsibility in accordance with art. 6 MDStV:
Renate Da Rin
Teutoburger Strasse 17
Fon +49 221 484 82 42
Fax +49 221 399 56 61
V. A. T. ID::
art + webdesign: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Use
I Items for Sale.
(1) Payable after receipt of bill without rebate.
(2) Complaints and returns are accepted for 14 days after delivery from the date indicated on the bill.
(3) Deliveries are subject to Reservation of Title according to article 455 in the German Civil Code until payment has been made in full.
II Items to Let, Rental Items.
(1) Partial use of material for productions requires a separate arrangement with the publisher. Printing rights of any type must be separately acquired from the publisher.
(2) The right of mechanical reproduction and distribution, broadcasting, public performance as well as digital recording and storing are not a subject of this contract, rather they must be specially obtained at a collection agency for mechanical reproduction such as GEMA or VG-Musikedition. Should these rights not be granted in a particular case from such an agency, a separate agreement is to be made with the publishers.
(3) The transmission of productions or any part thereof to a third party is not a part of this contract and requires special permission from the publishers. Third parties in this sense are not enterprises that are legally or commercially connected to the producer. Should this point be violated, the producer owes the publisher double the amount of any incidental damages.
(4) Should a single clause of this contract be invalid, the validity and effectiveness of the contract in all other respects is not affected. The invalid clause will be replaced by a clause which relates to the purpose of the next contract. Changes to the contract must be completed in writing. Subsidiary agreements are not met.
(5) A contract is subject to German law.
III About Shipping & Returns.
(1) You can easily place orders with the help of our online shopping basket on the home page, and you will receive your order confirmation by e-mail upon contract acceptance. You are requested to check and make any corrections to the information you entered before completion of your order.
(2) In addition, you may also place orders with us by telephone, post, fax, or e-mail.
(3) Domestic orders will be sent from us with DHL or with another carrier at your request (please indicate in the comment box). All specified shipping costs include the legally determined VAT (Value Added Tax).
Transactions with DHL.
(4) Should you be out at the time your order is delivered, your postman will inform you by leaving a note. You have a maximum of 7 business days to pick up your order from the indicated post office.
(5) Should your order be damaged or incorrect, it is compulsory that you inform us by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of delivery. Note: Unfortunately, the postman will occasionally forget to leave an arrival notice when no one is present. Should your packet not arrive within 5 days of receiving our shipment confirmation, you must report it to us immediately.
(6) Advance payments are carried out by method of bank transfer. Included in the order confirmation e-mail will be the amount due, the order number, as well as our bank and account information. Please indicate your order number and your first and last name as a note to us in your transfer. After the amount due has been fully received by our account, your order will be shipped to the indicated delivery address as it becomes available. Please note that it is no longer possible for us to accept payments in the form of cheques. Should we not receive a payment Into our account by 15 days after the receipt of your order, your order will be automatically cancelled free of charge. Also note that depending on the day of the week and the speed at which banks perform such duties, a money transfer can take 1 to 5 days to complete.
Our bank account:
Renate Da Rin/buddy’s knife jazzedition
bank routing number: 370 501 98
account number: 209 930 51
Verwendungszweck: title of the book you ordered / first name and surname
For bank transfers from abroad:
buddy´s knife handles product recalls on an individual basis. When we are notified that an item has been recalled, we stop selling the item and write to customers who have already purchased it to resolve the issue.
(1) All returns must be accompanied by a completed reconsignment form. Information on the right of reconsignment.
(2) Under provisions of the Distance Selling Act [FernAbsG], the law applicable to distance selling contracts, the consumer is entitled to the power of revocation. In accordance with the Distance Selling Act, the consumer may revoke the contract without any grounds within two weeks of receipt of the merchandise in question. This revocation may be executed in writing or by means of a return of the merchandise; reconsignment to us within this period shall be sufficient to a satisfaction of this deadline.
(3) You may revoke your declaration of contract in writing (e.g. via letter, fax, e-mail) within two weeks free of any requirement to specify the grounds, or by means of reconsignment of the item(s) in question. The approach of this deadline is understood to commence no sooner than upon receipt of this notice. The revocation deadline will be considered as having been met if the written revocation or the item(s) are despatched in a timely fashion.
The revocation shall be addressed to:
buddy’s knife jazzedition
Telephone: +49 (0)221/48 48 242
Fax: +49 (0)221/399 56 61
Consequences of revocation.
(4) In the event of a valid revocation, the goods and services received by both Parties shall be returned and any benefits deriving therefrom (e.g. interest) surrendered. Inasmuch as you are not in a position to return part or all of said goods or services to us, or if you can only return them to us in a deteriorated state, you must, as circumstances warrant, compensate us for the value lost. In the case of licensing of goods, this shall not apply if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively the result of their inspection – as would be the case upon inspection within shop premises, for instance. For the remainder, you may avoid this compensation obligation by not making use of the item in the capacity of an owner, and if you refrain from any conduct that encroaches upon the value of the item.
(5) Items that can be returned as parcels must be returned. In the case of a return deriving from a delivery of merchandise the total value of which is less than or equal to EUR 40, you shall be responsible for the expenses of return, provided that the merchandise delivered to you corresponds to the merchandise you ordered.
V Content of the homepage buddy’s knife.
Disclaimer. Despite the care we have taken in reviewing contents, we cannot accept any liability for the content of external links. Responsibility for the content of linked sites rests exclusively with their respective operators. The Web sites may include advertisements for, and links to, other Web sites or resources and businesses operated by other persons. buddy´s knife has no responsibility or liability for or control over other Sites, their business, goods, services, or content. Links to Other Sites are provided solely for your convenience.
Cologne, August 14th 2008
Renate Da Rin